We were very happy with our stay at Patty's Casitas. It was clean, cool, and spacious, with several nice restaurants within easy walking distance. Patty and her helper prepared interesting and filling breakfasts, and Patty conversed easily with us on a variety of topics. Rudy was an absolutely stellar tour guide. He specializes in small group sizes. We very much enjoyed our visit to the Embera Indians (only four of us visited the village that day) and our boat ride on Gatun Lake (just Rudy, the two of us, and our boat pilot). With Rudy spotting, we saw much more wildlife than we would have seen on our own, and we learned a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City