Great place to start or end your trip to Panama. The casita consisted of two big rooms connected by a bathroom. It was spotlessly clean, had a great AC, free access to the internet in the room, and a lovely breakfast. The casitas are located on a quiet street within walking distance to many nightclubs and restaurants. For an extra charge they will pick you up at the airport which was very convenient. I would highly recommend Patty’s!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City