I stayed in the loft at Casco Viejo. The loft has been beautifully restored, and everything has been done to a high standard with excellent taste and top quality fittings. Patty and Rudy were very helpful. It is well placed for the old city, with sights, shops and restaurants in easy reach. as others have pointed out, it is on the edge of the 'good' area, so a little bit of common sense is needed as to direction.
The only real negative was a very noisy party on Saturday night in a nearby building, but that is something you might get in many places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer top notch accommodations in the most sought out neighborhoods in the city...Bella Vista, Casco Viejo (the Colonial neighborhood - a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the Amador famous for its Causeway at the entrance of the Panama Canal.We also have a gorgeous 1 & 2 bedroom Villa in the beautiful mountains of Capira - 50 minutes from the city...the views will take your breath away...please inquire.This is your one stop shop as we also provide airport transfers, tours with Rudy (certified tour guide), and we can welcome you in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.We, Patty & Rudy, are 100% dedicated to our guests...let us make your Panama vacation an unforgettable one;-) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Patty`s Casitas Hotel Panama City
- Patty`s Casitas Bed And Breakfast
- Patty's Casitas Panama/Panama City