Tripadvisor

from $24.00
More Info
from $24.00
More Info
All reviews hour tour gonzalo vehicle trustworthy colon transportation driver ship panama cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Used for both pick up and drop off. Gonzales got back to me immediately with a quote for a price, and gave me deposit information for Paypal. I emailed him before arrival and he confirmed, telling me to give the driver the entire balance in cash. A driver with our name sign was waiting (even though customs was a huge back-up that night). Drove straight to the hotel. When it was time to leave, I again emailed Gonzales for confirmation and he asked for the return in cash. I reminded him we had already paid upon initial pick-up (knowing there was no record on either end). His return email apologized and agreed that the balance was $0, confirming the driver's time. Now in a country where there is no paper trail of this, I was impressed!
The vans are in great condition and clean. Drivers well mannered and safety-conscious. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed August 17, 2019

Booking cruise from Panama might feel like a huge problem, because Colon - (cruise terminal) and Panama City, where the most of international flights arrives - is far away and scheduling time of arriving and departures might create anxiety in travelers. If you are in that situation, just contact Gonzalo from "Panama on the Wheels", and you can be at ease and at peace! Gonzalo is extremely responsible person, who understands and appreciates western values of being on time, responding quickly to any e-mails or texts and driving professionally and safely! Gonzalo! You made made my vacation so easy and without stress!!! Thank you, so much!!! RECOMMENDED - 100% RELIABLE and TRUSTWORTHY !!!
Beata

Date of experience: August 2019
toursenPanama, General Manager at Panama On Wheels, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Saludos Beata! Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serve you and your family again in the future! Please say hello to the group. Have a great week ahead! Cheers!

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Gonzalo was beyond punctual, professional and helpful!! He is a very safe driver, very knowledgeable about Panama, and great company! He kept us entertained to and from our cruise while teaching us about Panama. He responds extremely quickly and was very flexible!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thank you Gonzalo!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Olivia C
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

We visited Panama City and traveled to the Sheraton Bijao resort with 11 of us. Gonzalo Grimaldo was very responsive to our requests and sent us a comfortable Mercedes van to drop us off from Hampton Panama to the Sheraton Bijao which is about 2 hours drive. He also arranged for us to be picked up early morning for our return trip to the airport. His drivers were very friendly and helpful. Of all the different companies I contacted for transportation, this was the best quote and service.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank SRKfrisco
toursenPanama, Owner at Panama On Wheels, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to be yolur transfer solution any time required.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I required transport of luggage from the Colon cruise ship terminal to Panama City. Panama on Wheels responded promptly to my inquiry with a competitive quote. They monitored the ship's location to know precisely where to meet the ship. The driver was courteous and the luggage was delivered promptly in a clean vehicle. Would highly recommend the service.

Date of experience: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Duncan S
ToursenPanama, Propietario at Panama On Wheels, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Mobile/WhatsApp +(507)67283501