We've stayed 5 nights at the Balboa Inn with our 1,5 years old boy.
The provided a travel baby cot for him, which was very nice. They also have a babychair.
The managers Mieke and Bill are really nice and can answer all your questions. Too bad that they smoke a lot, the smell and smoke is not very nice for non-smokers like us.
The room was a bit dark, but clean and cleaned every day. Breakfast was okay. The only thing we've missed was some coffee or tea options for in the evening, when our boy was in bed and we stayed in the common area with a book and the wifi.
The location is very good. It's quiet at night, you can walk to a few places nearby (Ancon Hill, Administration Building) and the rest is easily done with taxi's.
There are a few restaurants nearby, from which we found Niko's was especially good for us with our little one. It's a self serving restaurant, with different choices (also healthy food like rice, vegetables and some meat) and a bakery for breakfast or lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancón) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City