We stayed before leaving Panama and on our return. Mieke and Bill were so helpful arranging our airport drop off and pick up. We were even able to leave our car with them for 3 weeks at no charge!!!! We had a very early departure but still woke up to hot coffee and a nice little breakfast. The Inn is located in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood with a fantastic restaurant just a short walk away. We enjoyed sitting outside watching all the birds and wildlife that surround the Inn. Great place, great people!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancón) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City