We stayed at the Balboa Inn for the beginning of our journey to Panama and again at the end. From the minute we arrived it felt like home. Bill and Mieke were amazing hosts, very helpful, very accommodating, and extremely enjoyable to visit with on the terrace. The breakfasts were great, it's in a nice residential area that is close to the airport, the bus terminal, and Albrook mall. There are a few restaurants within walking distance. We couldn't get a taxi to the ferry one morning so Bill woke early to drive us there. Mieke reserved a 2 day excursion for us to San Blas while we were off exploring Panama. When we arrived there for the end of our stay, I only had one foot out of the taxi before they were both at the door to greet us....ahhh, home sweet home! This was truly an amazing place to stay because of the hosts. I will definitely recommend to anyone that wants a carefree place to stay in Panama City. Even though the Balboa Inn is in Panama City, it sure didn't feel like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancón) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City