We stayed here while participating in the Panama Ironman 70.3. It was a great location for being able to bike a little before the race, and very convenient for biking to transition, and home after the race was over. This side of the city is quiet and safe. The Balboa Inn is located in a nice residential area. Mieke and Bill are great hosts and were so helpful with accommodating all our unusual needs -- bike transportation, an area to assemble our bikes, and even a 4:30am breakfast for race morning! We were so grateful for their flexibility and support.
Thanks Mieke and Bill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City