This little B&B is in a very quiet location but not far from the old town and very convenient for escape from Panama City being not far from the bus station, internal airport and the road westward. On the gentle slope of Ancon Hill the garden is lovely and full of birds. The owners are warm, friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and cool from the a/c and though it overlooked the road, quiet and a good place to watch overflying parrots. The furnishings were a tad tired but it had everything, lamps, fan and a good shower. The breakfasts were good and eggs freshly cooked for you as you ate the fruit or cereal. We had arrived from Europe 23 hours after leaving home and never was a bed more welcome or needed. There is as always in Panama, wifi and a pc in the lobby as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City