We spent a full week at the hotel. Bill and Mieke were fantastic! We had a rental car problem and they were on the phone right away getting us a new way of transportation.
The animals around the yard always kept us reaching for the camera and finally the last day we were able to see the Toucans.
The view from Cerro Anton was just unreal. It was a hot hike up the hill but worth every calorie that we burned. We saw numerous birds and a sloth on the hike.
Best part of the trip for us was the fishing on Gutan Lake. We caught over 50 fish and had a wonderful guide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City