Our three night stay at The Balboa Inn was absolutely a wonderful experience. A pleasant out of the city B&B a short cab ride from Miraflores Locks (Panama Canal) and Parque Metropolitian, and within walking distance to Cerro Anton, Panama Canal Administration buildiing and other attractions. Don't miss a short trip by car or cab to recommended restaurants on Amador Causeway nearby. The indoor / outdoor dining and social areas of this property provide the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the local wildlife, a favorite beverage, and fun conversations with innkeepers Bill and Mieke and other guests after a day of activities. Innkeepers Bill and Mieke are extremely knowledgeable of the area and Panama and attentive. Our only dissapointment was having to leave for our next destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City