We arrived late in Panama and Bill and Mieke went out of their way to accommodate us - cleaning up a room that had just been vacated in the evening. Very friendly and very knowledgeable - they shared their knowledge of the city and where to go.
Nice sitting area - indoors and outdoors.... although there seemed to be quite a few smokers staying there!
The inn is in a quiet, safe location and easy to get to the causeway, to the old town, to the locks. to the huge mall.... and the bus station.
The room was clean, comfy, and quiet. Had a good sleep! Could use the internet at no charge.
We enjoyed this city - had visited 40 years earlier....when we went through the canal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City