Bill and Mieke have tremendous knowledge about local restaurants, tours and sightseeing, and are terrific hosts and interesting to talk to. They are smokers, and our room was right above the smoking porch, and we like to leave the windows open. They were very accomodating when we mentioned it. The rooms are good and clean, common area is nice, and the yard is nice, including the occasional toucans. Yes, there are neighborhood dogs that bark, but this is Panama, and that's part of the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City