Balboa Inn is one of the very few hotels that welcomes pets, and we appreciated how accommodating they were for us and our two small dogs during our brief stay. The hotel is a little hard to find for those that don't know the area, and that includes a lot of taxi drivers, so the hotel is very good about providing explicit directions on how to get there. It's located in a nice residential area in the old canal zone, and the area is great for walking the dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City