My partner and I had the pleasure of staying at the Balboa Inn on three occasions during our trip to Panama in April. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and made us feel right at home. Everything in the rooms functioned well and the garden was a great place to hang out and watch the local wildlife. Breakfast was great and the fresh baked goods were always on hand in the morning. Cold beer by request was a nice touch as well!
Thanks Bill and Mieke for a great stay, we hope to be back again someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Balboa Inn is a small Bed & Breakfast at the foot of Panama's main landmark, Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon) in Balboa. Conveniently located between the downtown area, Amador Causeway and just minutes away from the domestic Albrook Airport, Casco Viejo, and the Panama Canal you are away from the city noise yet have access to all its services. The Balboa Inn: a great location, personal service, a real breakfast. Simply good value. Why settle for less? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Balboa Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Balboa Hotel Panama City
- The Balboa Inn Panama/Panama City