I stayed here one night before flying out of Panama. This hotel was a pleasant surprise for the money. The hotel has a modern feel to it. The staff is extra friendly and knowledgeable and speaks English. The maid saw me carrying my water pitcher and offered to fill it for me. The location is ok I guess but not much around it and it is a $25 taxi ride to the airport. However, I heard this is cheap considering there are few hotels close to the airport. I was able to get my ride with the Hotel Roma (around the corner) personal taxi driver in a nice new car. The wifi worked exceptionally well, the best I've had in Panama. This hotel was very clean, well maintained and fresh. The restaurant was being renovated so it wasn't open, but nice to know they are working to update it. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City