We stayed there for 3 nights. It was a standard room with A/C, cable TV, security box, nice bathroom and a comfortable bed. All the basics you need in a hotel. Very clean. Good wifi.
The only two things I didn't like were: 1. rude staff, specially the evenings desk clerk and an older woman waitress at the restaurant. 2. The included breakfast is bad. Not tasty, old bread, simply not good.
I would stay there again. The cleanliness and good shape of the facilities is all I care about and it has both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City