This was a great hotel for what we needed--a place to crash for the night in a reasonably convenient neighborhood. It was immaculately clean--I felt like I could've eaten off the floors. The room and bathroom were not large, but adequate, and included a safe in the room and a bottle of water (nice extra touch), and even shampoo and conditioner. The restaurant in the lobby was very good and only $5 for a full breakfast! Abdel was the receptionist when we arrived, and also drove us to the airport the next day in the hotel van for $25. He was wonderful, and having grown up in large part in the US, speaks perfect English. I would definitely recommend this for budget travelers who don't feel the need to lounge endlessly in their hotel room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City