First day at the hotel, sheets were a little stained and there were hairs (probably from the previous guest) everywhere. On the sheets, pillows, the floor. Luckily the next day the cleaning lady came in and changed all the sheets so I enjoyed that night. Breakfast was poor. Internet wifi very fast. Staff were kind even though they didn't speak much English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial areas of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. We are a Pet Friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City