Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City
$199
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
$164
$173
$162
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$160
$121
$118
$116
$89
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$60
$52
Hyatt Place Panama City Downtown(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$54
1,909 results
All reviewsfusion restaurantsushimulticentro mallmajestic casinoclub carlsonjuice barper daydirect accesstwo room suitethe hard rock hotelbig mallmodern hotelpool barbreakfast buffethigh floorbusiness hotelhotel is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Excellent reception, customer service above the country average. Simple check process. Spacious rooms with modern design and appropriate view. Relative proximity of the airport. Next to the mall to buy a few things. The food is excellent, good flavor. Perhaps the rather slow elevator system could be improved. Poor service bar.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ssenega, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Roger,

Thank you for taking the time to share how was your stay with us. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

I have shared your comments with the staff.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Rooms are extremely spacious (and i was also given a free upgrade to a suite so was even bigger!), nice, modern, comfortable, spottless..perfect! Views of the surrounding towers are also great.

The swimming pool is quite small and the views are not quite "panoramic" but it's still good.
Breakfast is great - includes a buffet and a la carte (which is included in your breakfast rate) and my rate also included usd20 of drinks every night which was a bonus!

Staff could be more attentive but service in panama isn't great in general to be honest wherever you go in the city!

Overall, the best hotel i've stayed in in panama city and would choose to come back...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Siempredviaje
ssenega, Front Office Manager at Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear sender,

Anyhow, I have shared your comments with the staff and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize them for a job well done and to remark to them the importance of a good attitude in the hospitality industry.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I generally liked the hotel and would stay there again. Rooms are modern and comfortable, although the furniture and decor elements feel a little cheap at times.. nevertheless, nicely appointed and will sure look great for another few years. Good shower pressure, decent internet speed. The bridge to shopping center is convenient, the gym has enough basic equipment for a workout, the pool and hot tub on the 4th floor are pleasant. Breakfast has plenty of choices and service at breakfast was fast and polite.

The minor issues: I agree with the previous reviews that the front desk is the weakest link - arrival experience could be so much better with minor changes. I was the only person at check-in, there were 2 receptionists available and typing on their computers, and neither of them bothered to acknowledge that I was standing there for a good 5 min. I do not expect them to drop whatever they are doing when the guest shows up, but I do expect eye contact, hello and 'i'll be right with you in a moment'.

Another small problem I had was with the minibar - whoever stayed in the room before me did an age-old trick of taking the water bottles (the ones for sale), drinking the water, then refilling the bottles and putting the caps back on - so the water looks full to the person stocking the minibar. I noticed the seals were broken on those bottles, called the front desk to inform them - that service request was forgotten, and I came back to 'used' water.

Overall, an ok stay, but don't expect it to be flawless.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Olya,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. In reviewing your comments I noticed areas where I consider being not acceptable, including Front Desk and Minibar.
I want to make sure that you feel your comments were heard.

I'm hoping that you'll visit us again. If you'd like, you can reach me at the phone number or email listed below. It would be a pleasure to personally discuss with you any specifics and / or suggestions you'd like to offer.

We are working diligently to correct these issues and I appreciate that you brought them to my attention.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Modern hotel with enough big rooms. Clean and well prepared room. We stay there one night and enjoyed this stay. Breakfast was also very good. Even this area is very noisy you can sleep quietly. Hotel is connected in third floor with shopping centre across the street.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Pavel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your preference and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed here for three nights in our stop in Panama City, to keep it short: very nice and comfortable rooms, good service in the reception and the bars, we had breakfast included and it was delicious and a there was enough variety to satisfy different tastes. We had lunch and dinner in the fusion restaurant And it was good... The soups were very delicious.... We also got a 20 US$ credit for drinks in the bars per night... We loved everything about the hotel...

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Maria Andrea P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Radisson Decapolis Hotel Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2015

Thank you very much JorgeKr for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us here in Radisson Decapolis Hotel. We are very happy to know that you could enjoy of our great location and all we have close to us just to give you an excellent service and a fantastic visit to Panama. We hope you come back soon and give us the honor to welcome you again!!