“If you are stuck...”

Air Margaritaville
Ranked #881 of 1,041 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This is the probably the only sit-down restaurant in PTY. It's a bit pricey and disney-ish. However if you are looking for a place to sit down and get a bite to eat this is probably your only option. Some of the reviews are right..the service is on the weaker side, but that's panama for you. If you are in a hurry do not eat here, chances are service will be slow, especially in peak hours.

There are newer reviews for Air Margaritaville

Reviewed January 31, 2014

This place is pricey, but the food is delicious. It is a much welcome addition to the airport. Very high quality fish and good flavors. I recommend anyone who has a layover here try eating here. Service is very slow, so allow plenty of time to eat.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I had a stopover in Panama near the lunch hour. At the airport there are not many options, but I tried passing the best visual impression. Joined because at first glance looked like a good place, but I was wrong. I dared not eat. I got up and walked out when I saw the dirty plate with a trail that looked like it was licked. The attendant is cranky, seems to want to force the beverage consumption. And the place is dirty. I did not like, would not recommend.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Friendly service, good menu very nice draft beer, really the best place to wait for your flight.
My only suggestion, WiFi and a way for you to charge your device. Sometimes I do need to wait for hours for the next flight.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love the theme of the restaurant,I was in a rush but I got my food on time and it very good sorry I didn't get a chance to savor it. The staff were pleasant I hope to go there again and this time get a chance to really enjoy it and maybe go buy the bar.

1  Thank dwayne k