“July 2014”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Abu Dhabi, UAE
“July 2014”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

After multiple visits, I highly recommend the grilled octopus appetizer...exquisite! I find Humo's food and service to be consistently excellent. Not cheap, but you get quality ingredients, innovative fusion of flavors and a lovely environment.

• Visited July 2014

Kiel
“Very good food and environment”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Very good food with good service and environment.

Positive: warm bread with butter as courtesy, good service , very good meat grilled with perfection. Recommend smoked octopus and any grilled meat.

Negative: a bit expensive. Hamburger is regular

Recommend to do a reservation before going.

• Visited June 2014
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We did not have a reservation so we had a table on the terrace on the second level which was a little dark . So make a reservation to get a good table. The lettuce wrap with brisket is a good appetizer and the warm bread is very nice. Service is fast and efficient. For main course the bbqs are recommended.

2 Thank combat66
NYC
“Nicely surprised”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was nicely surprised this time I dine at Humo, since my last experience about 2 years ago was mediocre. This time I went with my husband, brother and sister in law, and we had a great time. The sangria was pretty tasty, and all dishes served were outstanding. To start, I had the salad with beets and caramelized goat cheese. The combination of flavors was amazing. We also had the grill octopus appetizer and it was tender and tasty. For our main course, my husband had the angus beef with a very nice and balance chocolate/spicy sauce. I had the brisket, very well cook and juice. Both my brother and his wife had the baby back ribs and they were very happy with their selection. Humo has ample parking, a nicely renovated location. Loved that they maintained the wood from the original structure, which is a home that was built during the Panama Canal construction by the Americans. Definitively a place to visit.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Shellsea05
Florida
“First Priority Must Be The Food”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

First and last visit to this restaurant. I can be fairly tolerant of a lot of things but the food must be good. I ordered the $29 New York Strip Marinado Y Otoe Con Queso, 16 0z. and my companion ordered the BBQ Baby Back Ribs. The steak was cooked as requested (medium) but only about 60% of it was edible. Just no excuse for a $29 steak. The ribs were $19 and were average but a small portion for that amount. Our waiter took our order and poured the first glass of wine but never returned. Another waiter brought the food and no one ever returned to inquire or poor the second glass of wine. Both sides were lacking in flavor. We had to hail another waiter to get our check.

• Visited July 2014