“Had a San blast!”
Review of Cacique Cruiser

Cacique Cruiser
More attraction details
Owner description: CACIQUE CRUISER guided and non-guided packages to experience Panama's premier destinations. We are most popular as a provider of amazing island hopping trips through the gorgeous islands of Guna Yala (formerly known as San Blas). However, we also offer equally stellar trips to explore amazing caves & jungles near Panama's Darien province and a range of customizable beach, surf and island eco tours.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a great trip! I went with an extremely fun group of people from across the globe. We were able to: eat excellent food, go to multiple islands, meet and interact with the local kuna, go snorkeling at a sunken shipwreck, and pretty much party on a private island. I will never forget this trip!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Cacique Cruiser is a great way to experience San Blas with a great crew, super cool local guides and awesome travelers that you make hilarious memories with! You will be saving money and enjoying the beautiful surrounding oceans! Trust a Part Time Panamanian and take the Cacique Cruiser excursion!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

From the moment we met Brett in Panama city my friend and I felt comfortable and confident going to San Blas with Cacique Cruzers. We chatted with him about the experience we were looking for and he set us up with an incredible 4 days 3 night trip. We spent two nights on board a beautiful private catamaran, we sailed to some postcard perfect islands, amazing snorkeling spots, enjoyed fresh lobster and other delicious meals cooked by our captain and his two cute kids. The third night we spent staying on an island in a beach hut enjoying white sand beaches, clear turquoise water and fresh fish for dinner. The cruzers don't just run a booking service (like most other companies in Panama city) they offer a personalized trip where you have a fun and friendly english speaking guide every step of the way. Rachel and Brett make an effort to entertain and socialize with all their clients. There is music, sports gear, snorkles, great bbq, rum and lots of laughs included with their trips. 5 stars-when I am back to Panama I will go again!! Thanks you guys for a great experience in San Blas! Heather & Ariel- Alberta, Canada

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've traveled to Panama five times, experienced many excursions, and can safely say that my trip to San Blas with Cacique was the most phenomenal. To say our tour guide, Adam, was friendly is an understatement. He and Cat were incredibly kind and made all the guests feel at ease by executing different activities in the trip seamlessly and enjoyably. From snorkeling historic ship wrecks, splashing around a starfish farm, eating freshly cooked seafood on the beach, or simply having a drink with family & friends, Cacique Cruiser and its staff have figured out how to deliver paradise. Don't miss this one!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had an amazing time while in San Blas with Cacique! I met up with a friend in Panama and decided to go out a trip with this group based on the rave reviews and I was not disappointed! The trip was very affordable and included accommodations, meals, and transportation from doorstep to doorstep. While at San Blas there was ample amounts of snorkeling, swimming, drinks, and seafood to be had. I definitely should have booked a longer trip had I known I was going to have so much fun. If I could give a six star review I would!

1  Thank StevenA1986