“One of the coolest things ive done!”
Review of Cacique Cruiser

Cacique Cruiser
More attraction details
Owner description: CACIQUE CRUISER guided and non-guided packages to experience Panama's premier destinations. We are most popular as a provider of amazing island hopping trips through the gorgeous islands of Guna Yala (formerly known as San Blas). However, we also offer equally stellar trips to explore amazing caves & jungles near Panama's Darien province and a range of customizable beach, surf and island eco tours.
Panama City, Panama, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the coolest things ive done!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went on the trip to the caves and it was one of the best things ive done in my travels. It was such a good value for what i experienced! The things i saw on this adventure are hard to describe but i will never forget. Its worth it to get outside the city and see how the indians live and the secret wonders of the lake. I highly recommend this trip and the host always made sure everyone was happy and satisfied. Great company, dont stop what you are doing! You made my trip to panama city really really great!

Panama City, Panama, Panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWESOME BEACH PARTY!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was excited to go on this day trip because there are no beach opportunities in Panama City and this one was so inexpensive it was impossible to pass up. A party bus picked me up from my hostel and I met a lot of really cool people who wanted to have fun. The beach was perfect, everything I could have wanted was there...lunch, drinks, snacks, body boards, surf boards, and music. I would recommend this trip to anyone who likes the beach and wants to have a good time!

Visited February 2013
Denver, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beach Party! LIKE A BOSS”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My tour with Cacique was without a doubt the funnest day trip I've had in 5 months of traveling Central and South America. The tour starts in the morning, when you load up on the bus with a bunch of good looking foreigners who you proceed to have a morning beer with. After about two hour drive down the scenic pan american highway you arrive at black sand beach. Then you while away the day swimming, surfing, BBQ, listening to tunes, practicing your Spanish and socializing. BBQ food and drinks are provided. Be prepared to make some friends on the tour! Brett, Jason and Jill make sure a grand time is had by all.

Visited December 2012