“Needs help.”

Veggie Moon Vegetarian & Sea Food Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 980 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, European, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Los Angeles, California
“Needs help.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Firstly, if you are claiming to be a vegetarian restaurant, please put more vegetarian options on the menu. The seafood options that everyone else ordered looked delicious. My food (quinoa 'souflees' and a tropical salad with tofu) was terribly bland and not well prepared. The quinoa was overlooked and mushy, the big slab of tofu on the salad was cold and unseasoned. When I asked the waiter if they could sauté the tofu or add some seasoning, he returned from the kitchen exclaiming that the 'queso tofu' would decompose if they heated it up. A. Tofu is not a cheese and B. I cook tofu all the time, on the grill, deep fried, baked, you name it.... I wanted to go back into the kitchen and do it myself!

Two stars for the kind service, but they need to learn to use their ingredients properly.

• Visited June 2013

New York City, New York
“Very poor experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Despite the title, if you want vegetarian food, you have a different menu, with little options! Poor quality and very expensive!

Tuna was not fresh, the service was limited, we had to wait a lot even though none was there when we arrived.

Visited November 2013
Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We really enjoyed Veggie Moon. I ordered the Ravioli stuffed with Caramelized onions topped with Langosta! It was delicious. However, it could have been hotter. It was room temperature. My husband order the Bass and enjoyed it as well, but wished he had ordered mine! We would definitely go again!

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vegetarians aren't rabbits”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I got the grilled vegetables with pesto for $18. It was just vegetables. No pasta, no rice, no real protein except a few small pieces of tofu. If you are going to claim to be a vegetarian restaurant you must realize that vegetarians eat more than just vegetables. I was as hungry when I left as when I arrived!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Catherine W
paris
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

While trying to find a place for my vegan college, we find this place located in Casco Viejo.

There is nothing bad I can say about this place, the great attention, delicious food and variety on the menu make this place a highly recommend if you are looking forward to have a great time.

A piece of advice, be aware of the portions, they are large, I was satisfied with only my starter.

• Visited July 2013