Veggie Moon Vegetarian & Sea Food Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 1,068 Restaurants in Panama City
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The place is beautiful and the food was nicely done. The waitstaff was amazing and even brought us a free glass of champagne and small appetizer with our meal. I was super impressed with this place. Had the salmon which was amazing.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a wonderful lunch in a very elegant but contemporary setting. It was a great experience with great food and service. I had a perfect tomato and shrimp salad and seafood risotto with squid ink.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Really enjoyed this restaurant. The ambiance was gorgeous and the food delicious. In the old town area and well worth the time and effort to find. On a side street near the park. Beautiful.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Had an excellent lunch there on March 24th, 2013. My wife and I ordered a salad and a quinoa dish for appetizers, fish for our main course, and we shared a desert. The food was excellent, the service efficient and friendly.

The decor is modern with clean lines. Overall an excellent dining experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I had lunch at the Veggie moon Restaurant with my wife and a friend. The restaurant was nicely furnished and the service good. What a great disappointment when the food arrived.

I had a carpaccio of tuna fish with 5 slices and a just chopped tomatoes with a small splash of sauce. Main course was ravioli with prawns and vegetables. (It was really the size of a starter) and not anything special at all. The Balboa beer was charged at $4 a bottle!! ( a record for Panama) We did no have wine as the prices were so ridiculous. The best wine was at around $130,00. My wife had a starter of a corvina hamburger. It was acceptable and she followed it with the same ravioli as myself. Our poor friend had a type of grissini with a blue cheese sauce and was not as described on the menu. Then her main course was presented in what resembled the type of clear plastic bag that one gets at a fairground when you win a goldfish with a plastic covered tie at the top. This was cut by the waiter with scissors on her plate. It was supposed to be fresh cooked corvina with a tomato soup and had a few shrimps an mussels floating around. She tried to eat a small shrimp but could not as it was hard to even get her fork into. I tried one and it tasted disgusting like it was a dried and not properly soaked shrimp. The mussels were dry and the whole thing was inedible. Our friend stated tis but no apology given. Oh and a bottle of water around $7,00. All together $148,00 wasted !!!! Certainly would never venture anywhere near it again!!!