“excellent!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2014

this is a casual Mediterranean restaurant with Italian and Greek dishes and some of the BEST ceviche ever. We had seafood and one of our party had a mixed grill and everything was very good...but as I said, the ceviche really stood out.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

During my travels to Panama years ago, I used to come here with my family and business partners to enjoy the food here at Jimmy's. Over the last 2 years, it has completely deteriorated. The food is served cold and the customer service is one of the worse I have seen in a long time. The waiters are extremely: cold, unfriendly and not in tune with the specials at all. It is too bad that such a 'used to be great place' deteriorated so much in a short span of time.
Pri

1  Thank Priscilla_Rose11
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I spent my last night in Panama having dinner here and it will not soon be forgotten! What I loved about Panama were the HUGE shrimp (langostino's) which are to die for. I had the fried shrimp and my friend had the shrimp in garlic sauce. We started out with some garlic pita bread which was also outstanding. I had at 6 shrimp along with a twice baked potato (would have been nice to have some butter on the side) and a salad. Hers also had 6 shrimp and the sauce was outstanding!! It was probably the best shrimp I've ever tasted next to mine EVER!! I eat shrimp as often as possible and would have killed for the recipe.

The service was great, the outside atmosphere was good but windy with all of the fans that were going. The bill was reasonable; with 2 glasses of wine it came to $51 before tip. I believe the shrimp were about $17. We were so stuffed but didn't want to waste anything because it tasted so good. You MUST go here...I wish I could go back tonight!

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Place is usually recommended by older locals, cheap people, and people who frequently eat street food.

Its one of the older classic places to go. Basic food that will be done however they have always done it (served as is).

Service is terrible. Prices are fine. Not all that.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Based on a recommendation from our hotel, we found ourselves in this local's restaurant and were not disappointed. Reasonably priced and tasty grilled meats and fresh pastas (you could taste the cream and butter)! We also enjoyed the outdoor seating and the short walk back to our hotel.

NOTE: This location was by the Sheraton/Convention Centre.