“What a great idea!”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“What a great idea!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and I took the Aquabus tour with a good friend, and all of us were VERY impressed. You get to see Panama City from a unique perspective in the harbor. You visit the harbor causeway and also get quite close to the huge ships arriving and queued up for the Canal from the Pacific side. The Aquabus itself was very solid and stable in the water, and our guide was informative and fun. I am still a kid inside, so I loved the big splash each time we drove into the water.

Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Arthur G

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excitement and Boat ride”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I would say that this experience is a good value because it takes you around town for 2 hours and t also acts like a boat and takes you in the water. The guide is really nice and gives great facts. The only thing is that it doesn't take you inside casco viejo or the old panama but it does take you all the way to the Causway sector which is really far. Great time yo should go.

Visited December 2012
Playa Coronado, Panama
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“What a hoot, and informational too”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

One day I stepped out on our balcony on the 50th floor, and saw a full sized bus drive into the water. I wasn't sure what to think, so I did a Google Search and sure enough there was the Aquabus. We immediately signed up.The bus takes 47 people, so it sells out pretty quick. Reserve it before you go, or right away when you get there. The bus leaves from Albrook Mall twice a day. On the drive the guide explains a lot of the history in English and Spanish. Our first "entry" into the water was at Amador Causeway. Everybody was so amazed as the gus slowly drove in and then went out into the ocean, where we got a close up of all the ships waiting to go into the canal. Our second entry was on Flamenco Island. The ramp was long and just for fun, the driver didn't slow down. Again, everybody laughed, clapped and screamed. The 3rd time he drove into the water is at the yacht harbor on the Cinta Costera, where I first saw it. Through the whole trip the driver explained buildings, the history of the canal, history of the canal zone etc. It was a really interesting tour and we highly recommend it. The cost as of right now is $39.00 per person and is well worth it.

Visited September 2012