Riande Aeropuerto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Milan(Panama City)
Marbella Hotel(Panama City)
Good 3.5/5
Hotel Red Room(Panama City)
Hotel Doral(Panama City)
  • Pool
Hotel Costa del Sol(Panama City)
  • Restaurant
The Westin Panama(Panama City)
Great 4.5/5
Aloft Panama(Panama City)
1,287 results
All reviewsfree shuttleclose to the airportswim up bartocumen airportminutes from the airportan early flightshuttle servicewelcome drinkpool areano elevatorbeautiful poolnext morningsushi barfree breakfaststayed here for one nightvery nice hotelpanama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very cool. Nice furniture and style concept. Great food at room service and restorants.

The only negative was that after I have a piece of cheescake, suddenly I woke up and next to my bed was full of ants. I called to the hotel staff and they came to clean it.

But even with that I would suggest this hotel to someone who is staying a short period of time in Panama ans wants to get close to the airport.

The hotel's facilities are also great!

• Stayed: April 2014
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Daniel A.,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!
I'm very pleased to read that you enjoyed our restaurants and facilities, and very much appreciate your positive recommendation.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Riande Hoteles - Guest Relations

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before, so I decided to book this hotel again because it is so easy to go to the airport from their location. I was pleasantly surprised when I enter the lobby how much remodeling they have done to the whole hotel. It looks very nice. Their service continues to be excellent. I really enjoy staying at this location.

Room Tip: If you rent a car, there is a gas station that is very closed to the hotel, so you can fill up before you go return the car.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear JoaxVargas,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm pleased to know that the remodeling we underwent is to your liking! We worked very hard on giving the hotel a unique fresh vibe that would make airport stays that much more pleasant for travelers and families.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for staying with us again! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you upon your next trip to Panama City!

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I called 5 times for their shuttle to come get me at the airport and I ended up taking a taxi.

When I arrived at the hotel there two shuttle buses parked there.

They did not have a room available for me.

Nightmare...do not stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Edgar E,

I am terribly sorry about the inconveniences experienced with our services.

In regards to the room, as we had not received a confirmed guarantee for your stay, we did in fact allocate it to another confirmed reservation. It saddens me to know that you did not encounter our Shuttle services at the airport. I will be sure to communicate your comment to my colleagues.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, we hope that upon your next trip to Panama you will experience the true Riande service we strive to acheive.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is an extremely lovely property just 5 minutes from the Tocumen Airport & they have a free shuttle to/from every 30 minutes on the 1/2 hour. This is a must stay location if you are flying out on an early flight...the Panama City traffic is already horrible at 5:30 am ! They have an exquisite lobby, lobby bar & Sushi Bar. The rooms are modern in décor & the bed was so wonderful & comfortable..just what weary travelers need for a great night's rest. The ONLY improvement could be the addition of real lamps with real light bulbs....they use ceiling mounted (2 over the bed) LED's that make it impossible to even try to read at night. The black marble bathroom was also equipped with 1 overhead LED which made it difficult to see & shave with. Their restaurant was fantastic with polite lady wait staff & try any version of their sea bass ! Free breakfast is offered along with 2 "welcome" cocktail coupons.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms in the back have a nice tropical view of flora/fauna & very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear Rebel500,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. It is a real pleasure to know you enjoyed your stay with us, and I will be sure to relay your comment about the lack of lighting to my colleagues.

We love that you coined us the "must stay airport location", as that's what we strive to be!

On behalf of the whole Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I do recomend Riande Hotel for those who need to wait for the next flight the day after. The free shuttle service between the hotel and airport works nicely and you will not need to worry about taxi.
It has a nice room with l'Occitane ammenities which I found cool. First time a hotel offered it to me.

The swiming pool área is huge and pleasant. It's such a nice time to have a cool drink beside the pool. The bedroom is nice and clean as well.

Breakfast is also good, although there wasn't a vast selection of food..

It really worth the price you pay for at the end.

Room Tip: Spend some time with a cold drink next to the pool. It's relaxing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear GuilhermeSchaelder,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review!
It is always a pleasure to read about our guests' positive experiences within our hotel! I'm pleased to know you enjoyed our Occitane ammenities in the room, shuttle transport and swimming pool.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Riande Hoteles - Guest Relations