Riande Aeropuerto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Milan(Panama City)
Marbella Hotel(Panama City)
View Hotel
Hotel Red Room(Panama City)
Hotel Doral(Panama City)
View Hotel
Hotel Costa del Sol(Panama City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Westin Panama(Panama City)
  • Pool
Aloft Panama(Panama City)
1,287 results
All reviewsfree shuttleclose to the airportswim up bartocumen airportminutes from the airportan early flightshuttle servicewelcome drinkpool areano elevatorbeautiful poolnext morningsushi barfree breakfaststayed here for one nightvery nice hotelpanama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The hotel is so close to the airport and has a free shuttle the airport and the shopping Mall. The mall is not far but much road work is going on right now. Hotel accommodations are wonderful. The rooms are quiet, beds are super comfy and shower is good and warm, but you must wait for it to get hot. The pool are is inviting and has great landscaping with large palms , exotic pottery and lighting. The pool bar is fun with a swim-up bar. Excellent service at the pool bar. However, the food in the restaurant is average. We ordered a club sandwich and it was okay. I would have liked to eat at the buffet for lunch,because it looked very inviting, but the cost was $18.50, which I though was too much for lunch. I personally cannot eat that much food. But the buffet had everything you would want. Several types of entrees, a chicken, a few pork dishes, several kinds of rice, good salad selection and fruits. I think the food from the menu could use some improvement, but it was filling. The wine we had at the bar was good. We just chose the house white wine. We had the breakfast buffet before leaving the next morning. Even though it was very early, the food was good, warm and plentiful. There was omelets, sausage, french toast, pastries, toast, fruit, cheese and meats, juice, coffee and of course cereals . I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Very large layout. Would suggest if you have walking limitations to ask for a room close to the pool and restaurant. We stayed in room 167 with double beds and did not have too far to walk. Very quiet. Did not have any noise from second floor or down hallways.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Kathleen M,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I'm sorry to read that the restaurant and food-prices did not meet your expectations, and will be sure to pass along your comments. However, I am very pleased to see that you had the opportunity to enjoy our facilities & services, especially the swim-up bar and our breakfast buffet!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel's owner have obviously invested in the upgrade of the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel. The newly renovated rooms, restaurants and lobby offer a sleek and modern feel. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool and surrounding area comfort you in a tropical feel that makes you want to lounge around for ever. My family and I enjoyed our stay very much.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Charliej431,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I am very pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed our renovated rooms, facilities and relaxing tropical oasis!

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, thank you for staying with us & we look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stayed at the Riande on both the first and last nights of an 18-day self-drive tour of Panama. The hotel's location, convenient to the airport, is the major factor in our rating - as the location allowed us to easilly pick up and drop off a rental car without suffering the stress and hassle of braving Panama City traffic on a tight time schedule, after dark or in the very early morning.

Aside from the location, the rooms are pleasant and functional, the food and staff service are very good. The inner courtyard - pool area is a pleasant surprise and the lobby area is well done.

Breakfast and a couple drink tickets included. Free airport shuttle bus waiting right there as we steppout out the arrivals door!

Room Tip: get pool side room if you do not wish to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear Edward P,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We really appreciate the kind words and are pleased you were able to enjoy all of our facilities and services!

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, I wish you all the best, and hope to welcome you again in the future!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We arrived in PC from Houston about 7PM, too late to travel to El Valle de Anton. 5 minute ride from airport on hotel van. Nice.

Our double rooms were about $105/night so I wasn't expecting much--go to bed and leave early in the morning.

But our experience there was favorable.

Good drinks around the pool and met a dude from St. Andrea's island that gave me a couple of Cuban cigars and info on "must-do" fishing trip in the Panama Canal. However, it was lucky he had a lighter, since neither lighters or matches were available at the hotel.

Staff spoke zero English, which I found a little weird.

Breakfast in the morning was pretty good and the staff was nice if a bit lazy.

Nice tropical hotel facility. I'd give it a solid B-. But more than I expected.

Room Tip: Large 2-story facility with no elevators.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear John O,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to to read that we were unable to provide you with a lighter/matches during your stay. I will be sure to communicate this information to my colleagues. I'm glad to see that you were able to enjoy our poolside services, low rates, convenient transportation service and breakfast buffet.

On behalf of the Riande Aeropuerto team, we thank you for choosing our hotel, and look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2014

It is difficult for me to rate this hotel because the positives outweigh the negative. The room was excellent, service was very good, and the shuttle convenient. After all, that is why we stayed here: early morning flight out of Tocumen. I like the power cards that save energy as it takes less than five minutes to cool the room down. Small fridge in room and big flat-screen tv that we did not use. We asked for a garden view and were given a room with a balcony surrounded by palm trees. The pool was only slightly visible, and we sat on the balcony for hours discussing our trip. The music by the pool was mildly annoying, but it was early so no biggie. At 10 pm the music was still thumping. Note that we were at the far end, had our door closed by this point, blind drawn, and air conditioner on. There was no way to get away from the thumping bass of the music. This is not a city hotel. It is an airport hotel, and the breakfast buffet was very busy at 5:30 am, so many people were up early. So if you want quiet, ask for a room that does not face the pool. The receptionist should inform guests staying in pool rooms of the music--that would have solved our problem because we would have requested a different room. Or just turn down the bass. The three people in the pool at 10pm would have been fine without it, and those of us not in the pool would have slept better (and longer).

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Zeppy22

Dear Zeppy22,

Thank you for your review. I'm very sorry to read that the poolside music affected your stay and will be sure to relay the message to my colleagues. I'm pleased to read your positive comments about our convenient shuttle, rooms, service and energy conservation efforts (power cards). On behalf of all the team here, thank you for choosing Riande Aeropouerto!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future!
Kind regards,