If you need to stay near the airport for an early morning flight from Tocumen International Airport PTY, this is your place. Traffic in Panama City is bad, at best, and you never know what is in the works, normal rush hour traffic, an accident, torrential rain (it happened to me in August).
The Riande has a shuttle, both to and from the airport. It is close by and they pick up and drop off every 30 min.
My room was modern, clean, and a good size. The bathroom was nice with a rain shower head in the glass shower. Nice. The flatscreen TV in my room was larger than the 46 inch in my home.
There is a 24 hour restaurant and a sushi bar open for lunch and dinner. If breakfast is included, it is adequate, but nothing to rave about. Overall, I recommend the Riande to take the stress out of leaving Panama and making our flight on time.
Oh, there is a casino but I didn't stop in. Maybe you can check it out. There is also a spa, but when I tried to book a massage, they didn't have a masseuse, so I can't rate it. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Front desk personnel were efficient. I made a mistake and got to the airport hours too early, called the hotel and they let me check back in and occupy my old room because it hadn't been cleaned yet. And they picked me up at the airport and brought me back. Very accommodating.
This hotel is not close to shopping or other restaurants, but I think it is great for convenience to PTY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Who said airport hotels had to be boring? Entirely renovated in 2012 and located 5 minutes away from Panama Tocumen International Airport (PTY), the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort offers an oasis of calm and resort like facilities for business, leisure and transfer travelers. For the business travelers, we offer free Wifi throughout the property, various meeting rooms, a business center, plus free shuttle service from and to the airport. Sport lovers can choose to do their fitness routine inside our well-equipped gym or at our outdoor exercise area overlooking the tropical green gardens, swim in a pool or maybe try one of our new Paddle Tennis courts (Padel). The kids can also join the fun spending time at our playground! Feeling lucky tonight? Do you hear your name being called with every turn of the roulette? Then, the casino is the place for you. Travelers in need of well-deserved relaxation before or after a long flight will feel the bubbling waters of the Jacuzzi melt the stress away while enjoying a drink from the H2O bar, knowing that a relaxing massage awaits them in our brand new spa. All of our 178 luxurious sleeping accommodations all include free internet access, flat screen TVs and our Signature Bed with heavenly linen. We have three dining options and cater for a wide range of tastes; guests can enjoy a meal or snack in the RAH Sushi Bar, la Veranda cafe and H2O Bar. 24/7 Room service is also available for our guests' well-being. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riande Aeropuerto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riande Aeropuerto Hotel Panama City
- Riande Aeropuerto Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Riande Aeropuerto
- Riande Hotel Panama
- Riande Aeropuerto Panama/Panama City