1,340 results
All reviewsfree shuttleclose to the airportswim up bartocumen airportminutes from the airportan early morning flightshuttle serviceovernight staypool areawelcome drinkno elevatorbeautiful poolnext morningsmall casinosushi barfree breakfastfront desk staff
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was here for 5 nights on a business trip. Rooms was great, no complains at all. Breakfast OK. Restaurant has a very small choises and because it is nothing else near this hotel, does not make a 5 stars hotel.

Pool is nice. I like this hotel. Little expensive !!!

Room Tip: I got a Pool view room and it was nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Juan_Alejandro
Juan G, Gerente at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear: Juan_Alejandro

We are glad you had a good time with us; 5 nights at our hotel, makes us think you had time to enjoy each part of the instalations, which we will be glad to offer again in your next visit; thank you about the comments about the resturant, we take our guest´s comments into cosideration to get better every single day.

should you need any assistance for your next trip to panama, please contact us to: concierge_granada@riandehoteles.com we will be happy to help you!
Regards,

Reviewed September 21, 2012

In order to catch an early morning flight out of Panama City I stayed in this hotel one night. One night was enough: there was no hot water in the bathroom, the TV's remote control would not turn the TV off, and my room was next to a very noisy road - it was a sleepless night in Panama.
Good things were: free shuttle to the airport (every 30 minutes) and the desk staff spoke some English.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor - this hotel does not have elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank SSP_12
Juan G, General Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear SSP_12:

Thank you for your comment, we apologyze for the inconvinience you had; and we look forward to have you as guest next time in Panamá to offer you our best service.

Should you need any assistance for your next trip, let us know any question you have to concierge_granada@riandehoteles.com we will be happy to help you!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Don't be shocked when pulling in. It's under construction/remodeling. The bldg from the outside is, well, unattractive. But once you step into the lobby, woah, you can relax. Gorgeous! Wonderful staff at check in, help with your bags to your room, fabulous looking pool area, fabulous looking EVERYTHING. I haven't seen such contemporary details in a looong while. A classy boutique hotel. But lots of issues with my room... Sliding door had to be fixed to lock. TV had to be fixed to work. Nobody speaks English in the restaurant so I couldn't order room service. But the ceviche and chicken soup I went and got were very tasty, so no matter. I Was able to find a couple English channels to watch, ok then. And the room was soo cute, clean, pretty, I didn't mind the repairs. You can see they're painting and touching up all over. Room was Ready for the next guest when I left! And the waterfall shower has Great pressure! I hate those things normally. I must have been on the airport side, because I woke up a few times due to jets taking off. Will just ask for a more quiet room next time. Light sleeper.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank StewardessFl

Dear: StewardessFI

Riande Airport wants to thank you very much for your comment, we are glad you had a nice stay. We are working hard to provide our guest our best service.

Should you need any assistance for your next trip, don´t hesitate to contact us to: concierge_granada@riandehoteles.com

Thank you!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Even though the airport is right on the other side, you can't hear it. The hotel sums with luxury for an affordable price. Pool is awesome. Rooms are incredible. Comfortable, clean and extremely nice.Staff mostly only speaks Spanish, a few speak a little English. To earn the last "star" they should have more English speaking. Would definately like to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo

Dear MsAalborg: thank you very much for your comment, we are Glad you had a great stay with us, and we really appreciate your possitive comments; they are very important for continuing growing our customer service.

Should you need any assistance for your next trip don´t hesitate to contact us to: concierge_granada@riandehoteles.com

We look forward for your next visit!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Excellent rooms, friendly, helpful staff and excellent facilities. Totally recommend if anyone has a long layover in Panama City.

We arrived in Panama after a 12 hr flight and booked the Riande due to its close proximity to the airport as we had a connecting flight the following day. We were pleasantly surprised by the facilities on offer. I'd happily recommend this place to anyone passing through, and given the excellence of the facilities, it would be nice as a short break hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Juan G, General Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Helllo Mr. JimmiMac88

Thank you very much for your recomendation, we are glad you had a pleasant stay with us, and we hope you come back and stay longer to offer you the best service we can.

If you´re planning to come back to Panama let us know to: customerservice1@riandehoteles.net

Best regards,