1,339 results
All reviewsfree shuttleclose to the airportswim up bartocumen airportan early morning flightminutes from the airportshuttle serviceovernight staypool areawelcome drinkbeautiful poolno elevatornext morningsmall casinosushi barfree breakfastfront desk staff
Reviewed April 25, 2012

You'll pay for being next to the airport but the showers are large, oversized, and very hot and the toiletry products are neat. The A/C unit in my single room was not noisy & my bed was super comfy. Rooms and Lobby are of modern style/design. The pool and poolside dining is this hotel's best feature (but the food does suck). They also have an outdoor hot tub, kiddie pool, and poolside exercise bike as well. They also have a gym, a spa & a lil' casino on premises. It's 1hr by car to downtown Panama from here & most cabbies charge $100 each way. Shysters! Take the free airport shuttle back to the airport & hop on the bus to downtown for a few dollars--provided you got a lot of time to kill. The reviews about the food here is accurate--it sucks and it's waaay overpriced for what you get. Unless you brought snacks, you're stuck eating their food. The indoor lobby bar has a sushi bar and it's almost decent in taste...almost. And the indoor bar has electrical outlets on the floor so you get plug in. That's right, on the floor. Not on the walls. Another good point is the service--it's fast & friendly & helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JennyOD
Juan G, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Hello JennyOD!

Thank you for your review. I'm thrilled you were able to enjoy our rooms, instalations and our modern decor. While our guests' satisfaction is our number one concern, I apologize if you felt that our food was not of your liking. Please contact me at customer service@riandehoteles.net so that I can discuss your experience with you in further detail.

All the best,

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I only wish that I could have turned my two night stay into four. The lobby is beautiful with its art work and bar area. The pool is like swimming in a lagoon. The rooms were spacious, comfortable and very well appointed. The gym has ample equipment to get in a complete work-out. I travel to Panama often and have never recieved such excellent serivce from hotel personel. Don't miss this one on your next (or first) visit to Panama!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Islander0260

Hello Islander0260!

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent stay at the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel & Resort. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel and we appreciate having chosen our hotel as your home in the Republic of Panama.
We are delighted to hear your positive feedback and kind words about or hotel and staff.
We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I had to spend the night, very nice looking lobby, restaurant area also very nice. Pool area very relaxing. Rooms with a very modern look with very nice toilette products.
Personnel very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Stinger1111
Juan G, General Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Hello Richard E!

We hope to welcome you back very soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2012

On my way to the airport I had about 6 hours before my flight departed. So my wife and I decided to stop at the Riande Hotel which is really close to the airport.To our surprise we found a beautiful Hotel to stay at ,We had a great dinner by the pool the food was excellent and they had live entertainment.I requested a tour of the Hotel and found they have Paddle tennis and a beautiful spa in which my wife really enjoyed.I think if you are arriving or leaving Panama you should really check this hotel out.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2012

If you want some time to just relax in a tropical setting before or after catching your flight, then this is a perfect spot. The pool itself is great, big enough for actually swimming some laps. The lounge chairs and landscaping around the pool make for a very pleasant place to sit and soak in some warmth. They even have an exercise bike under an awning if you want to work out. Oh, and a swim up bar for some brews.

The rooms are redone in a modern fashion. Bed was very comfortable (and I am rather picky). The shower door didn't quite close correctly so water flooded the floor, and the knob fell off the shower handle, but those were just minor problems, not that big of a deal (my daughter and I had a good laugh about it).

The breakfast buffet is only so-so, rather lackluster for the price of the hotel. I would have rather had a cheaper room and paid for a better breakfast.

Getting to the airport with the shuttle was no problem. But, none was there to pick us up on arrival (I had e-mailed, you might try calling to schedule a pick up) so we eventually took a cab for $5.00.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms have a patio that is the same level as pool; nice for walking out to pool but not so good for privacy when you are in your room unless you have curtain closed. Second floor rooms have small decks overlooking the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sheilatrek
Juan G, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Hi there sheilatrek,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm delighted you were able to take advantage of our ideal and tropical location and that you enjoyed our modern rooms and outdoor facilities! It was a pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel and we appreciate having chosen our hotel as your home in the Republic of Panama.
Anything you need, just ask!