Tower House Suites
$206
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$142
  • Restaurant
$109
Marriott Hotels
$144
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$54
$169
$230
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
$166
Bookit.com
$218
$170
  • Beachfront
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$97
$91
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I found the location to be fair, the hotel is older and could use some updating, however the staff was very nice and helpful, (not much English speaking), breakfast was included and was good and complete with eggs, fruit and coffee and juice. Price was very good so overall it was a good value. AC worked good and room was cool, not much view.

Room Tip: be sure to ask for queen or king bed or you might end up with two twin beds.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 27, 2011

We intended to sleep here, we did the reservation online, I checked some reviews here in TripAdvisor and so many people was saying that it was not really a good place, but anyway i finally decided to go there, by my surprise when I arrived there, all was this confirmed, we was received by a notice that there was not air conditioner in the room we reserved, but they change us to another in the 10th floor, we go and check it and well, it was completely bad, the beds was like a rock, the floor was dirty, it has a bad smell, and all looks really old, the restroom was also bad smelling, and the only thing i could remember working good was the internet.
We decided to stay that night, while we found a better place, and yeah, finally we choose to leave it and go to another place.
Is a really cheap hotel, and it is what it is, but i would definitely never be here again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank BernaAntelo
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Tower House Suites Hotel is ok. I think it's overpriced for what you get but it was clean and breakfast was included which was nice. The maintenance of the hotel is not the best and we had to change rooms several times in the space of 3 or 4 days. The service was ok and the rooms spacious but we probably wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sandydlozano
Reviewed January 3, 2011

we stayed here for 2 nights(31st dec/1st jan 2011. We did a whistlestop tour of Panama City and were on a budget so found this place through the usual discount online sites.
The staff were helpful and pretty good. we arrived at 7.30am and they let us have the room although check in starts at 3pm.The room had a lot of space, the shower had good water pressure, but room very dated.Breakfast was ok although not exciting.The hotel had a pool and in a safe area, and as we were present for the new year celebrations had good views of all the firework displays.All in all not bad for the price.You can find a lot better in the city at higher prices, so its a case of you pay for what you get, and we had no complaints at the price..

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank madjide
Reviewed May 20, 2010

I was a little dubious about staying here after reading some of the reviews, but I thought this was a pretty good hotel. The suite was fairly large and if not ultra luxurious, at least comfortable and clean and (although I'm no expert) seemed pretty good value by Panama City standards (I used wego.com to get the cheapest rate I could). The room was a little dingy even with all the lights on, but it didn't really bother me. Wifi worked brilliantly in my third floor room and the connection seemed fast. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was fine.

The location is excellent, the only downside being that not all taxi drivers seemed to know the street. Calle Uruguay is a very short walk away and it's about a 10-15 minute walk to Via Argentina, another area with lots of night life. I felt perfectly safe on the streets in the area at night.

If I return to Panama City I would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo