My husband and I just returned from a week's trip to Panama and were fortunate to stay in the charming and very French Hotel DeVille in Panama City. Our room was like a junior suite, spacious and extremely comfortable. We were provided with robes, slippers, plenty of fluffy towels, and a comfy bed. The bathroom was large and immaculate, with a walk-in shower and plenty of hot water. The breakfast, included in the room price, was a yummy buffet. The attached restaurant was also wonderful and catered to the customers delightfully. The personnel were friendly and helpful, the lobby was inviting, all in all it was a great place to stay at a great price. We could walk to several nice restaurants in the neighborhood. There was no pool, which was fine with us, but might be a drawback if one is traveling with children. It had a sophisticated and yet welcoming ambience that we truly enjoyed. Great for a getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City