From the moment we entered Hotel DeVille, we were greeted by the most beautiful smiles and engaging personalities of the women (Anik) working the front desk. They could not have been more gracious and helpful. Our room was a good value - it was very large, impeccably clean and well appointed. There was no view to speak of, but we weren't in the room during the day, so it didn't matter. The restaurant has some very nice tapas and serve the best white sangrias I have ever tasted! I'd highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DeVille Hotel was conceived as a Beautiful Boutique Hotel, taking you back in time, all the way to the romantic era when Ferdinand de Lesseps was making the first intent in digging the Panama Canal; hence its French name, its comfortable furniture imported from former French colonies, its cozy, quiet oversized rooms, reminding you of other epochs; but also with all modern amenities and services, like Cable TV, minibars, WiFi Internet Access, coffee makers, hairdryers, safety deposit boxes and all other amenities you have come to expect in the best hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel DeVille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deville Hotel Panama City
- Hotel DeVille Panama/Panama City