Riande Granada Urban Hotel
$206
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
$142
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$109
Marriott Hotels
$144
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$54
$169
$230
Bookit.com
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
$166
$218
$170
  • Beachfront
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
$97
$91
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshuge tvcomfortable bedshopping and restaurantsnice swimming poolcool placeloved this hotelvia argentinathe hotel offerswithin walking distancecouple of nightshotel is greatrooms are cleanair conditionerbreakfast was includedcasco viejobiergartencity
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The design of this hotel is really modern. It's really well located in the center of panama. The pool is really big and nice. The staff is very nice and the food is amazing! We were really glad to stay there during our trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hanzade1
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Hanzade,

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our fully renovated hotel and that the pool was to your liking. The Solo Restaurant is home to Spanish chef David Quesada and is ranked as one of the nicest restaurants in the city by locals (see degustapanama.com for more information) so I am glad you enjoyed the food. Most of all we are delighted to hear that you found our staff very nice, because providing great service is our first goal.

Hanzade, thank you again for taking the time to give us your opinion. We hope to welcome your other half and yourself very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I usually don’t comment on my stays; however, I had to make an exception with this hotel. I ended up at Granada Urban Hotel because a friend who stayed there earlier this year highly recommended it. The Hotel is newly renovated; the lobby is very spacious and has a nice lounge bar at the entrance. The rooms are very comfortable and the decoration delightful. But the best memory I take with myself is without a doubt Solo Restaurant. Not only was the service superb, but the food was delicious…from the bread they serve you at the beginning which is addictive, to the appetizers, main dishes and desserts. I will definitively miss eating here. I cannot end my review without commenting on the hotel’s service; everyone was always helpful and cordial.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
RiandeHoteles, Guest Relations Manager at Riande Granada Urban Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Maria,

On behalf of the entire staff at the Riande Granada Urban Hotel, I would like to thank you again for choosing us as your home when visiting Panama. And thank you to your friend who recommended us!

We are pleased to know that our renovated facilities where to your liking and that you enjoyed the unique style of the Riande Granada. Your positive comment about the Solo Restaurant has been communicated to our restaurant staff and they are proud to have exceeded your expectations.

Most of all we are delighted to hear that you found our staff helpful and cordial, as this is an area we are constantly trying to improve.

Maria, we hope to welcome you very soon at the Riande Granada Urban Hotel.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Panama City traffic is almost as bad as Sao Paulo. That means you must choose a hotel near where you want to be in the morning. If you're flying out of the domestic terminal (Air Panama, etc) stay at this hotel. It's about 10 minutes from the terminal -in traffic. Stay at the Riande Airport Hotel, not this one.

Lovely place with awesome rooms for an affordable price. The desk crew were slow and seemed confused, but the welcoming porters were quick and kind.

The Riande is a good clean and safe value in Panama City.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear guest,

It is true that traffic in Panama is often congested; fortunately we are located at walking distance from the financial, banking and shopping areas. As you also mentioned, we are close to the Albrook Marcos A. Gelabert International Airport (PAC) for flights with Air Panama. For travelers flying from Panama Tucuman International Airport (PTY) we would recommend the same as you: staying at the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel, Casino & Resort. So thank you for your helpful recommendations to other travelers.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your room and found our porters welcoming, quick and kind. Your comment about our front desk staff has been communicated to them and we will do our best to improve efficiency.

Once again, thank you for your positive comment and we look forward to welcoming you again at one of our two properties.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

i can honesty say that this Hotel is alla bout customer service.
Everyone that i encountered was super friendly and helful from the front desk to the excellent restaurant SOLO,very good food!.
My room was beautiful and was an bigger suprise was how confortable the bed was!
I can tell you i looked at Many venues in the Panama area and this was by far the best!

Room Tip: superior rooms, executive rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Robert,

We are very happy to hear that the service we provided exceeded your expectations, as this is an area we truly focus on. Your positive comments about our front desk and restaurant staff has been communicated to them and they are glad to have satisfied you.

We also take pride in offering high quality linen in all room types and are delighted to hear you slept well in our comfortable beds.

Robert, once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Guests Relations Manager

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have stayed at several Panama hotels over the last five tears as I travel there for business. The Bristol Hotel was full and I opted for the Riande Urban (over the Marriott which was more expensive.) It is in banking/business section of town close to banks, shopping and restaurants which was good for my business trip. The rooms go from small to large depending on which one you chose; but all are decorated nicely and have cable TV. I had a large corner room. The breakfast in the morning is adequate for Panama, but I found the Bristol breakfast better. I had a very nice dinner of Cornivna (fish similar to grouper) at the hotel restaurant. Telephone service is not great as you have to call the hotel operator for each call which was an inconvenience for business calls. The room was comfortable as well as the bed. The downstairs lobby is very nicely done. The pool was clean and inviting but a little small. Overall, a nice city hotel.
Taxis are pretty inexpensive and available most of the time outside the hotel. You can actually have a less expensive taxi by walking across the street in the small shopping center and just hailing one. The international airport is a 20-30 minute ($25-$30.00) taxi ride from the hotel.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear James,

We are, as you mentioned, ideally located for business travelers because of our proximity to the banking, financial and shopping areas, so thank you for mentioning this as well as giving valuable recommendations concerning taxis in Panama City.

The property has been entirely renovated this year and we are glad you enjoyed our brand new rooms, lobby and signature restaurant.

Our buffet breakfast offers a selection of fresh local fruit, two warm dishes such as eggs or sausage, a waffle maker as well as standard continental breakfast options (toast, cereal, cheese, meat cuts, yogurts and juice). We also feature a reasonably priced à la carte “American Breakfast” menu, if you feel like indulging in something more filling. Please develop on how we could improve our breakfast, so we can better satisfy your needs.

Concerning phone service, I will give you a tip: you can actually phone directly from your room for national calls, by dialing “9” and the phone number. International phone calls have to be processed by our operator simply because some guests do not know the national or area codes of the countries they are phoning. It is meant to make your life easier so we are sorry to hear it didn’t.

James, once again, thank you for your positive review. We hope to welcome you here at the Riande Granada Urban Hotel very soon.

Guests Relations Manager