This hotel is not for the family minded or safe for couples with kids. They do not allow family visitors and this is an uncommunicated rule. I brought my wife home to Panama to visit and meet her family after many years in the USA and the hotel does not allow family visitors unless you sit in the lobby. They were disrespectful and rude to members of my wifes family. They also do not allow you to bring in a family member as a baby sitter unless you get them their own room. (another unknown and uncommunicated rule). Should you have a complaint do not expect management to speak with you as they were never available to voice your concerns with. I will never return to this hotel and absolutely do not recommend them especially if you have a family vacation in mind or little kids. The managers did not care about our kids safe concerns.
If you want to have a family vacation please do not choose this hotel. Our family did not get the customer service we were expecting. Managers are rude, they do not care about kids safety and they do not want you to even show your room to your family.
The place is located close to a prostitution area and it's not good for your family.
We are sad we choose this horrible hotel for our vacation. We then went to the beach rent a cabanna for $50.00 for 2 days and we have so much fun in this little cabanna surronded by a beatiful beach and very nice people who made our trip enjoyable. The city is horrible, the towns what they call "El Interior" is very nice. We recommended all family to go to Coronado, Santa Clara, but stay far away from the city and especially from this hotel with a horrible cust. services and management.
Sadly disappointed from the USA!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Continental Hotel is strategically located in the heart of Panamas business and financial district, within the most privilege spot of Via España. This beautiful hotel is conveniently surrounded by important banks and headquarters of the major corporations in Latin America. We also include among our neighbors, fancy restaurants, designer boutiques, famous shopping centers, popular night clubs and glamorous lounges. Visitors can attend their business affairs or take shopping tours within only minutes from their room, while taking advantage of all the amenities of a comfortable and elegant hotel that is centrally located, offering easy access to a variety of landmarks and places of interest. Situated only 20 minutes from the international airport - by highway - and less than 30 minutes from the Panama Canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cancelon, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Continental Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Hotel And Casino
- Continental Hotel Panama City
- Continental Riande Hotel
- Hotel Continental Panama
- Riande Continental Panama
- Hotel Riande Panama
- Continental Riande Panama City
- Continental Hotel & Casino Panama/Panama City