“Good Stay”

Crowne Plaza Panama
Ranked #35 of 115 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at the Crowne Plaza, Panama City. One of the things worthy of commending on was the fact that management was very accommodating to my request. The staff at the property is excellent in terms of the service and professionalism they display. MW

Room Tip: If you are not in a suite then your second favorite might be a room with a blacony.
1  Thank morvin w
Juan P, Manager at Crowne Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Morvin W: we are happy to see that you enjoy your stay with us.
It was a pleasure to serve you, and hope to see you in the near future
Best regards

Juan Peralta R
Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The location was great - almost right in the middle of everything. Also the staff was great. Jose reflected the great customer service of te brand. He let us know where everything was - restaurants, bars, clubs, casinos. Our maintenance person whom we called Vente Cautro was also very helpful small issues that arose during the stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Graylind1980
Juan P, Manager at Crowne Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Graylind1980: Thank you very much for your nice review. I will share this with the rest of our team, so they will be happy too.

Hope to see you soon in a near future

Best Regards

Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days in the Crown Plaza during my recent stay in Panama. It is conveniently located. The people in the front desk are very nice, always ready to help you . The American breakfast is excellent , the room and service is very good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank DebraH656
Juan P, Manager at Crowne Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Debbie H.

A warm greeting from the staff of the Crowne Plaza Panama
Thank you for your comments, and we hope you visit us soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a long period. It is conveniently located. I like the restaurant, It has nice food for dinner and I enjoy the breakfast variety, particularly the toppins for making your waffle. On the minus side, no free water is available and the gym and pool are very modest. Rooms and service are very good. It's located in a good location, the bedroom is very spacious. The overall service was good with all the staff being very helpful and friendly, always attentive to my needs. There is a very basic fitness room with water dispenser, and a small outdoor pool but enough for pass a relaxing moment. As IHG program partner the experience was awesome. Overall the hotel satisfied my expectations and is a great business hotel for the price that you pay.

2  Thank German L

Dear German.

A friendly greeting from the staff of the Crowne Plaza Panama.
Thank you for taking the time to make us your valuable comments and we are glad we could meet your needs during your stay. I will share your review with the rest of the staff to motivate them to continue providing first class service.

Let me share with you, we are making some improvements to the hotel, among them: new carpet in hallways, new bedding in rooms, renovation of painting and also we plan to change the gym to a new location, to make it more complete. We hope these changes will please our guests.

Finally, I reiterate our thanks for your comments and hope to see you in the near future.

Attentively

Reviewed September 10, 2013

usually this chain garantees a good service and quality but unfortunately this hotel does not live up to this standards
1.) the checkin is very unfriendly -and the concept of smile seems to be a foreign concept
2.) the floor had a very distinctive smell of humid carpets and soap -some would say it stinks
3.) the waiter poore half a can of coffee over me and my breakfast during brekfast -this can happen everywhere but that he than runs away without any appologies and that I had to wait for 5 minutes until somebody else came and ask me what I want to drink for breakfast is at least odd
4.) my things were searched in the room and somebody took my bag of medicine -something you dont want to happen by all means

2  Thank Stefan S
Juan P, Manager at Crowne Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Estefan.

We regret the inconvenience during your stay and thank you for taking the time to make us your valuable feedback, which help us to improve our service.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I spent a few days in Crowne Plaza during my recent stay in Panama. The hotel is decent and in a very good location. I had the chance to walk around the city easily and felt quite central. The room was very spacious and nice with all the standard facilities: desk, iron+board, safety box, etc. The overall service was good with all the staff being helpful and friendly. There is a very basic fitness room and a small outdoor pool, mainly for decoration. I only had breakfast in the hotel which was OK, but selection was not great. Breakfast was not included in the price and I found $15 plus tip a bit expensive for the offering. Wifi was also extra but the speed in the room was good. Overall the hotel satisfied my expectations, however for a similar price you may be able to get a newer and a bit more luxurious hotel in Panama.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Juan P, Manager at Crowne Plaza Panama, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Mr. Yiannis G, warm gretting from the staff of the Crowne Plaza Panama.

Thank you very much for your positive comments about our services an the propierty. I will share this review with my collegues.

I´ll like to comment that we are working very hard in order to improve our services and facilities and we hope that these changes will please our guests

Thanks again for your comments and hope to see you soon at our hotel.

Attentively

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice. It is conveniently located. On the plus side, I like the restaurant. It has nice food for dinner and I enjoy the breakfast variety, particularly the toppins for making your waffle.
Rooms and service are pretty standard. For a person like me, who spends >100 nights a year in hotels, this is the poster child of your average hotel for the business traveller.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Thiscarolina :

Warm Greettings from the Crowne Plaza Panama and all our Staff.
We´ll like to thank you for your positive comments about our restaurant. I will share this one with all my Food & Beverage Team.

Also I would like to tell you that we are working on the relocation and improvement of the gym, rooms and public areas. We hope these changes will please all of our guests.
Once again, thanks for your comments and hope to see you in the near future.