We stayed in Tower 2 which isn't the newest one. The location of this property is prime, your right across from the Veneto Casino and within walking distance to many bars and restaurants. The breakfast was great and lasted from 6am to 10am so you have plenty of time. If you don't like noise try to get a higher floor because in Panama cars honk there horns all night long but it's not the hotel's fault. For the value I would recommend this property, we had my 92 year old grandmother and they let us use a wheelchair even off property!!! Staff is friendly and nice but mainly Spanish speaking. Free Wifi so you can use a translator on your Smart Phone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City