It was very hard to find a good location in Panama City or a hotel that was under $200. Based on Trip Advisor reviews, we chose the Torres de Alba for our 2 night stay. Although the decor is dated, we did love the rainshower with hot water (had none in Bocas) and marble as well as the clothes dryer to remove the musty smell from our prior travels. It is a large apartment so you can pick up groceries for breakfast versus paying the $7.50 per person charge. There are restaurants and casinos nearby but we still found ourselves utilizing cabs for most of our day trips. After Bocas del Toro, only 1 day in Panama was needed to see the Canal and Amador Causeway. Beyond hikes in the Metropolitan Park and the Multicenter Mall, there wasn't much daytime activity. We toured Casco Viejo prior to dinner at Manolo Caracol, which was a good experience but not as gourmet as anticipated. Also dined at Market for a casual evening but watch for early closing hours on Sundays. Although I would stay at the Torres de Alba again, I would also considering paying more for better location and ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City