I liked this hotel. It's nothing lavish. Suites are large and sort of Comfort Inn feeling inside. But... you get a real bedroom, and living room, and kitchen, and washer/dryer, for a Comfort Inn price dead in the heart of Panama City right across the street from the Veneto Casino. Good neighborhood around the hotel too for restaurants.
A little tough to get help at the front desk though. The staff is friendly and tries, but I was sort of stunned when I asked one of the receptionists what the name of the street the hotel was on. She didn't know. I literally pointed out the front lobby window at the street and asked what it was called so I could get my bearings on a map to look for a restaurant. She didn't know what the street's name was. Another at the desk didn't know any restaurants at all to recommend. Not one. Strange. Didn't put me off at all on the hotel, but definitely something the management should try to fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City