My husband, my mother, and I stayed at Torres de Alba for six nights. The
apartment was very comfortable with a good view of the city skyscrapers and
the Bay. To make the apartment better; the kitchen should have included serving pieces and cutting boards for an occasional meal. The breakfast improved every morning we were there, but they need to serve more protein.
Our cleaning lady was very good. Many thanks to Derek Lashley who helped
us with any request we might have had. In sum, we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City