Torres de Alba is a great place to stay if you want a large one bedroom apartment in the city for a few days. We had been traveling for a while and our clothes were quite gamey so we were pleasantly surprised we could do a couple loads of laundry while watching the big screen t.v. from a comfy couch. There is good wifi reception in the lobby and spotty access from the pool area. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet is the standard hotel food: scrambled eggs,cereal, yogurt, toast, omelets and sometimes rice and beans if your lucky. The pool is refreshing but lacks afternoon sun. The place was clean and comfy and in my opinion, a bargain at about ninety-nine bucks including taxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City