This hotel could be fantastic - the lobby area looks like the hotel should be much fancier than it is (especially since the walk in rate posted on the desk is about $300 per night!!) Sadly, it seems to be past its glory days and it's now just an ok hotel. No taxi driver could find it easily - partially since there is currently no sign on it and it seems to have recently changed its name/chain.
The pool area could do with some work, the jacuzzi wasn't working and like someone mentioned there were birds drinking the water so we weren't sure how clean it was.. The breakfast was seemingly just various different types of not very tasty bread and pastries, with scrambled eggs and possibly restaurant left overs (chicken and peppers for breakfast??)
But... the beds were pretty comfy, the cleaning lady was lovely, someone brought round free sweet treats every afternoon and the view and location were good. Just don't play full price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sercotel Panama Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Panama
- Four Points By Sheraton Panama Hotel Panama City
- Sheraton Panama City
- Four Points Panama City
- Panama City Sheraton
- Panama City Four Points
- Sercotel Panama Princess Panama City