I had stayed in Four Points by Sheraton in States and Canada .But this is by far the best property.The free breakfast was outstanding. It had incredible array of items,In the US if one gets atleast half of these items in the breakfast in any hotel one should consider themselves very lucky.The only complain is the Steam room was out of function.
Like any other big hotels the travel packages they sell is very expensive.The guy in front desk tried to scare me to use the hotel transportation and travel packages siting security situation. A 3 hour sight seeing tour booked through the hotel will cost you 90$. I retained a cab driver who speaks English[I got lucky since very few people speaks English in Panama City] for almost 7 hours which included driving us around to various sightseeing places and a drop off to the airport for 85$. The airport drop off alone could cost 30$
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sercotel Panama Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Panama
- Four Points By Sheraton Panama Hotel Panama City
- Sheraton Panama City
- Four Points Panama City
- Panama City Four Points
- Panama City Sheraton
- Sercotel Panama Princess Panama City