Sercotel Panama Princess
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
  • Pool
Hotel Las Americas Golden Tower Panama(Panama City)
Hotel DeVille(Panama City)
Hilton Panama(Panama City)
  • Restaurant
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfour pointsdef stay here againethernet connectionsteam roommultiplaza shopping centerfull buffetmini cupcakescheck in was easybreakfast includedwalking distancefloor roomoutdoor poolthree nightscomfortable roomfitness centerhot watermini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed for a week during June 2012. The hotel was clean, service was friendly, and the breakfast buffet was good. It's exactly what you'd expect from a Four Points by Sheraton. My only complaint is with the hotel transportation service - I was charged $20 for a 10 minute taxi ride across town. I expected to pay a bit more when using the hotel service, but $20 seems predatory. Also when I requested a last second change of destination that was 2 blocks different from the original destination the driver tried to charge me an extra $5 ($25 total).

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2012

This hotel is dumpier than most hostels I've visited. The carpet is dingy, old, and borderline unclean. The thermostats in the room don't work properly- the only way to regulate is to turn the AC on/off. The tennis court was a poor excuse for a court- in desperate need of repair. The sauna is broken. The steam room took no less than 40 mins. to operate. The tv signal is shoddy and blurry. The staff is wholly unhelpful and even rude. One doorman gave us walking directions to a restaurant and instead of telling us the well lit/highly trafficked streets (which was also the shorter route), sent us down dark/deserted alleys. I'm currently waiting on a "call back" regarding my request for late check out tomorrow. Apparently, they have to ask a manager? The doormen when we arrived tried to turn us away to the hostel nearby and then even when realizing we are guests, didnt bother to offer to help with our luggage- all 3 of them just stood there watching us. Unbelievable. I will be writing as many emails/tweets/Facebook posts about this place. I can't believe it's a category 3 and that we wasted 14k points to stay 2 nights here. But at least we didn't pay the outrageous $250 rack rate they charge. Do yourself a favor- stay at the Marriott or hard rock hotel or doubletree.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SGTA2012
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This was my fifth time staying at four points Sheraton and every time the stay meets my expectations. The hotel has spent considerable money in “refreshing” public areas but the rooms do need an upgrade.
For example, the lobby is very well polished – beautiful fresh cut flowers, coffee, tea and fresh juice occasionally provided. There is a small bar off to the right in the lobby with a couple of tables, chairs. Check-in can either be a breeze or a complete bear. Every time I stay they ask for my passport and my credit card and seem to make about 3 – 4 copies of each, run the credit card through a machine, make a copy, get me to sign three different forms and takes about 10 minutes. Checkout is far worse. This can easily take 15+ minutes on a good day – don’t expect to receive an invoice under your door the morning of your checkout or be able to skip the front desk. Checkout is required and they’ll run you through the same ringer.
Back to the rooms, they’re nice. See photos I’ve attached. But they do need some “love.” This last stay some of the crown molding in the room was falling off the wall, the towels were short of “crunchy,” pictures/photos were missing from the walls, but hooks were still there, they safe seems like it’s from 1985 and the same can be said of the shower/toilet. TV in the room is nice. The snacks/mini-fridge are always stacked. Free WIFI, iron, ironing board, and mini soaps, shampoos, body wash, etc. Linens look a little soiled and some stains on the “stock” pillows which don’t look like they’ll ever come out. Again, with a little love I think they could turn the rooms around.
The hotel is connected to a casino (Princess) but you’ll never notice.
Free breakfast in the AM, free workout area (yet small), pool, spa, etc.
Again, have stayed multiple times and always leave satisfied but not “wowed.” Would stay, and likely will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Pezman2005
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had the opportunity to stay at the Four Points on my recent trip to Panama. The hotel is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants and everyone there was hospitable and courteous but the building and rooms are tired and in need of renovation.
With so many new hotels opening in the city it will be hard to compete if the product is not renewed.

Room Tip: If you are a SPG member be sure to request one of the special rooms reserved for the plan
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton 2nd week of March, and the place was great. The staff were friendly,the place very clean. Each day the room was cleaned up spotlessly
We did have one small glitch, but was more than corrected and compensated for, and it was minor. I would definetly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family