My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Ejecutivo for 3 nights at the end of our Panama vacation. It was a good hotel, in a good location with good rooms and good buffet breakfast. I did not think it was dirty at all and the bathrooms were good. It was nice that we could walk to a few bars and restaurants. We were on one of the top floors so it wasn't noisy at all below with the balcony door closed.
We didn't have a good experience with the front desk staff. When we checked in the clerk (a young man) was not friendly to us and he gave orders to the bellhop (an old man) as if he was his dog. We felt bad for the way the old man was being treated. And don't bother asking them for directions because they will send you in the wrong direction.
Outside of those experiences, I would rate the hotel better than expected, based on the reviews I read. Good, not great. Very Good Location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the downtown financial district of Panama City , Panama, The Executive Hotel has been the only choice among discerning international business and holiday travelers for over 45 years. While our tradition of award-winning service has set The Executive as the city's most privileged address, it is our warm, personalized hospitality that brings our guests back to us again and again. Whether you're arriving for the first time or the fiftieth, you will be welcomed as family. Each of the 102 beautifully appointed rooms and suites at The Executive Hotel Panama City blends contemporary design and decor with fully modernized comfort. Whether you're visiting Panama City for business, a family vacation or a weekend getaway, our accommodation has been designed to be an exceptionally tranquil and relaxing retreat. On your next visit to Panama City, discover the timeless style and refined service of The Executive Hotel.We look forward to having you as our guest. Spacious floor plans feature plush bedding, hypoallergenic pillows and deluxe linens. Modern amenities include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, fully equipped desk space, 42" flat screen LCD televisions, mini refrigerators with bottled water, . All rooms offer a private balcony with soundproofed double-paned doors. The Executive Hotel boutique, allows guests to enjoy a productive stay while staying with us. Guests also have access to facilities like Gym, Lobby Bar Gallery and American-style Restaurant. Facilities for meetings and events, The Executive Hotel offers everything customers need for productive travel in Panama City, Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Panama City
- The Executive Hotel Panama/Panama City