The Executive hotel was one of the cheapest we booked on our current trip, so we were prepared for a certain degree of give and take. When we arrived we were somewhat apprehensive, based on what we thought was a deserted area of the city. However, this was only because of a national holiday and the area proved not to be deserted at all, but still quiet enough at night to have a good night's sleep.
At the rate we paid this hotel was superb value for money. Apart form perhaps a paint-job in the bathroom there was nothing to be wished for. Big, clean rooms, with all amenities for a spoiled traveller. Receptionists (and other staff) that really made us feel welcome and an in-house restaurant that has sufficient choice for a reasonable price for the moments you don't want to eat "out".
A good choice if you need a good place to sleep. If you plan to stay 7x24 in your room, you may want to book something else,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the downtown financial district of Panama City , Panama, The Executive Hotel has been the only choice among discerning international business and holiday travelers for over 45 years. While our tradition of award-winning service has set The Executive as the city's most privileged address, it is our warm, personalized hospitality that brings our guests back to us again and again. Whether you're arriving for the first time or the fiftieth, you will be welcomed as family. Each of the 102 beautifully appointed rooms and suites at The Executive Hotel Panama City blends contemporary design and decor with fully modernized comfort. Whether you're visiting Panama City for business, a family vacation or a weekend getaway, our accommodation has been designed to be an exceptionally tranquil and relaxing retreat. On your next visit to Panama City, discover the timeless style and refined service of The Executive Hotel.We look forward to having you as our guest. Spacious floor plans feature plush bedding, hypoallergenic pillows and deluxe linens. Modern amenities include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, fully equipped desk space, 42" flat screen LCD televisions, mini refrigerators with bottled water, . All rooms offer a private balcony with soundproofed double-paned doors. The Executive Hotel boutique, allows guests to enjoy a productive stay while staying with us. Guests also have access to facilities like Gym, Lobby Bar Gallery and American-style Restaurant. Facilities for meetings and events, The Executive Hotel offers everything customers need for productive travel in Panama City, Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Panama City
- The Executive Hotel Panama/Panama City