We stayed at the Executive Hotel for six days while visiting Panama City on vacation. The room was small but clean and everything worked although the air conditioning unit was a little on the noisy side. The hotel is located in the banking district of the city and is with walking distance of several nice restaurants. The hotel has a good restaurant on the property that has a very good buffet breakfast each morning. The service is prompt and very efficient and friendly. It has WiFi, big screen TVs, and exercise area and pool. It's located in a safe part of the city. One tip is to never get a taxi at the front of the hotel because it seems that the taxi drivers charge more than if you hail a taxi at the corner. Most employees speak some English but they appreciate it if greeted in Spanish. Un monmento por favor, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the downtown financial district of Panama City , Panama, The Executive Hotel has been the only choice among discerning international business and holiday travelers for over 45 years. While our tradition of award-winning service has set The Executive as the city's most privileged address, it is our warm, personalized hospitality that brings our guests back to us again and again. Whether you're arriving for the first time or the fiftieth, you will be welcomed as family. Each of the 102 beautifully appointed rooms and suites at The Executive Hotel Panama City blends contemporary design and decor with fully modernized comfort. Whether you're visiting Panama City for business, a family vacation or a weekend getaway, our accommodation has been designed to be an exceptionally tranquil and relaxing retreat. On your next visit to Panama City, discover the timeless style and refined service of The Executive Hotel.We look forward to having you as our guest. Spacious floor plans feature plush bedding, hypoallergenic pillows and deluxe linens. Modern amenities include complimentary high-speed wireless Internet, fully equipped desk space, 42" flat screen LCD televisions, mini refrigerators with bottled water, . All rooms offer a private balcony with soundproofed double-paned doors. The Executive Hotel boutique, allows guests to enjoy a productive stay while staying with us. Guests also have access to facilities like Gym, Lobby Bar Gallery and American-style Restaurant. Facilities for meetings and events, The Executive Hotel offers everything customers need for productive travel in Panama City, Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Executive Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel Panama City
- The Executive Hotel Panama/Panama City